Sesame Street: Elmo Goes To The Doctor
- Recommended for children ages 18 months and older.
- Powered by 3 long-life AG-13 button cell batteries (included).
- Children push buttons and insert doctor tools in slots to hear Elmo's voice and sounds from the doctor's office.
- 3 toy doctor tools and 7-button sound module attached to book.
- Number of Pages: 14
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Dictionary)
- English (Published)
The Elmo Doctor Kit and Sound Book is an interactive storybook and doctor tool set, recommended for youngsters ages 18 months and older. The Elmo Doctor Kit and Sound Book conforms to the specifications for toy safety of ASTM F963-08. Children insert the doctor tools into specified regions on the audio module, as instructed on the book s pages, to execute these functions: Give Elmo a shot to maintain him from getting sick. Three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries that energy the sound module are included. The toy medical doctor tools are a reflex hammer, syringe, and thermometer. Gently tap Elmo s knees to check his reflexes. The book s coated board pages resist rips, tears, and stains. Check Elmo s temperature to produce sure his body isn t too hot or too cold. A 7-button audio module attached for the book enables kids to add sound effects to a story about Elmo s visit for the medical doctor s office.
© 2020 By Children's Books about Doctors - All Rights Reserved.